Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Launch day finally.....

The day has finally arrived and we are going to get wet!

We're off to find some water....


We went to a local lake called "Camp Far West Lake" as it is about the only lake in the area that is nearly full. I guess I was in too much of a hurry to get pics of the launch, Debi was driving the motorhome and I was helping the boat off the trailer. All went well and I tied her up to the dock while we parked the house in our campsite. Here I am motoring into our camp area.


Here she is anchored a few feet off the shore. We tried something called an anchor buddy that is like a bungy cord so you can pull it to shore and climb aboard or exit and then let it out away from the rocky waters edge. The keel still took it's share of bruising so I will have to add some sort of protection for that.


Here are some pics of the weekends fun!














No comments:

Post a Comment