Friday, March 8, 2013

Updated sailplan and profile

Not a lot going on with the boat or maybe more exact, not much picture taking going on with the boat. I have been working on the centerboard. It needs some ballast so that it will sink when I want to lower it and it needs a track for the pendant to ride in when I want to bring it back up. Also I have to shape it into some sort of foil so it has less resistance while moving forward. I will add pics of this work soon I promise. My son Matthew and my Grandson Nolan are coming up this weekend to help me install the lead ballast shoe on the bottom of the boat and then flip it back upright so I can continue with the construction.

In the meantime, I have been fooling around with the sailplan
so here is the latest version I am considering.


No comments:

Post a Comment